Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Are Live Networking Events Fading Away Because of Social Media?

Okay the question for the day, Are you positively or negatively moved to attend, or not attend, live (as in face-to-face) events?

Take this Survey and see what others are saying about how places like Facebook, Twitter and Blogs maybe impacting their lives.

http://socialtoo.com/survey/view/1482

As a great example, I'm going to be speaking at an awesome luncheon event that has some of the best networkers and business owners in Las Vegas attending. These people know what it means to build relationships and support their networking family.

I've had about a dozen one-on-one meetings with many of the regular attendees, and all of them were great. Some of us talked about life and family and rarely mentioned business. Others discussed their concerns for their industry or their company.

Either way, I feel I've developed closer friends through these events than through any others I've attended here in Las Vegas.

Does that mean that other events aren't as good? No, that isn't what I'm saying...I just wasn't able to give of myself as easily as I do with this group I meet with on Thursday.

Truly friendly people that care about the whole group, not just "Getting a Lead"!

Interested in attending? Go here and register while you learn about all the details:
http://www.bizpacknetworks.com/id65.html

When you get there make sure we meet. I love helping my community grow. I know some church groups and families that don't get along as well as we do.

Oh yea, my speaking gig there is on The Myths of Networking.

I'll present at other times from The 10 Minute Income Accelerator Series I'm putting together and launching via The Internet as well as Offline.

Topics I'm covering at other time through this group will include:
  1. Using S.A.M. (It's a secret you have to attend to find out what S.A.M. is) to Double your Income,
  2. Publicity...a lot more than just a Press Release,
  3. How to write a Book in a week and earn $50,000 with it even if is unpublished,
  4. Why Social Media is Bigger than the Invention of Television and how you can Profit from it.

Again take my Survey and come on Thursday if you are here in Las Vegas...If not contact me for future dates or subscribe to my blogs or Facebook and Twitter accounts to hear about when I launch my Free trainings and seminars.


No comments:

Post a Comment